Need more room in your datacenter, but there's no place to go? Will additional servers require significant additional resources in climate control, electricity, and battery backup? Does your facility have redundant air conditioning, UPS Battery Support and On-Site Generator for power backup? Do you have redundant connectivity in the event your Internet connection is interrupted? These and many other reasons are why you need to consider co-locating your mission critical servers at Voicenet.
Voicenet's Co-Location Datacenter has redundant air conditioning for climate control, dedicated power facilities, with on-site UPS Battery Backups and Generator. Voicenet's Co-Location facility resides on Voicenet's fully redundant, self healing, fiber optic backbone powered by Cisco Systems, and has 24x7x365 video surveillance.
Co-locating at Voicenet can be custom tailored to meet your needs, no matter what size. From Single Server co-location to Full Cages, all size configurations can be accommodated. Voicenet's full time licensed electrical staff can accommodate any type of power requirement as well, whether you need a 20amp 110V receptical, or a specialized 30Amp twist lock, Voicenet can do it.
Co-location at Voicenet has many advantages over other providers:
- Your equipment is connected to our fiber, fully divergent, self healing Cisco Powered backbone
- Redundant Air Conditioning
- AC Power with UPS support and backup generator
- 24x7x365 access to the co-location facility via Proximity Key Card
- 24x7x365 Pro-Active Monitoring of devices & service (Free of charge!)
- Bandwidth Traffic Statistics
- Secure, locking cages, cabinets, half cabinets, and quarter cabinets available
Co-location at Voicenet has many additional options as well:
As a Voicenet colo client you have private, proximity card keyed, video-surveilled access to your hardware at all times of the day or night. We have racks and cages available, and can give you the space and infrastructure you need at a price you can budget. Contact a sales representative to get started today!